Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thursday, January 12, 2012

As most of you know, our communication has not been good.  The captain explained that when sailing between countries, the satellites they can connect to have to be able to communicate, which isn't always the case.  It was a VERY rough night with spotted sleep.  I attended a "world" jewelry seminar that was way to rich for my blood!  I also attended a few craft classes today and they made me think of Kari and her scrapbooking abilities!  Our teacher is probably in her 80's and quite crotchity!  She yelled at a lot of the students - I just buckled down and made the mandatory nametag and lanyard string!  I met a lady named Charalyn whose son graduated from the University of Florida - made me miss Zack greatly - I worry that he's down there on his own! Stay safe honey!  Be smart!

In the evening I played Caribbean Stud Poker and won 300!  Yeehaw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment