Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012–Day 109- At Sea

We are still in the Sargasso Sea as it is 700 statute miles wide and 2,000 statute miles long. Bermuda is near the western fringes of the sea, and we’ve all heard the stories about the Bermuda Triangle! Now, the stories make sense! The ocean water in the Sargasso Sea is distinctive for its deep blue color and exceptional clarity, with underwater visibility of up to 200 feet.  Today the water was calm and the weather was sunny in the low 70’s. The captain said tomorrow we would be experiencing rain and storms, so enjoy the day today!

I read most of the day while Jerry attending Movie Making classes.  I stopped into his class and watched the movie he’s been working on for the last few days – it’s amazing!  He wants to teach the grandkids how to do it this summer.  He also attended a Windows 7 class today and is excited to use that for work.

010

I am counting the hours down instead of counting the days! we have 89 hours to go before I get to hug my baby!

1 comment:

  1. I am counting down the hours as well. I cant wait to what dad's been making!!! You almost make me tear up... I hope when you say " hug my baby" youre talking about seeing me on Saturday! Can't wait to see you two and give you a taste to how I've been living!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete